Flank Steak with Pineapple Whiskey Marinade~Robynne
Disclaimer: I have always used recipes as a guide and use my instincts and experience to alter or omit ingredients as I cook. Therefore, it has always been a challenge when sharing recipes with others. I doubt I make dishes the same way twice. So, I advise you to use my recipes the same way. Trust your experience and adjust to your personal taste~Robynne
- 2 lb
- flank steak
- 5 clove
- garlic, minced
- 2 tsp
- dry mustard
- 20 oz
- crushed pineapple
- 1/2 c
- teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 c
- soy sauce
- 1 c
- dark brown sugar
- 1/4 c
- whiskey (good quality whiskey is a must)
How to Make Flank Steak with Pineapple Whiskey Marinade~Robynne
- 1Combine all ingredients in a gallon sized zip-lock bag. Refrigerate over night or as long as possible.
- 2Set out at room temperature for 1 hour prior to grilling.
- 3Grill 5-7 minutes each side for rare, or 7-10 minutes for medium. Use marinade to baste.
- 4Remove from grill and slice steak immediately by cutting across the grain into 1/4 inch thick slices.