Chilli Willies a.k.a. Gut Busters
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 lb
- 2 can(s)
- hormel chilli with or without beans
- hamburger buns
- sliced cheese
How to Make Chilli Willies a.k.a. Gut Busters
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cook and drain hamburger.
- 3Add chilli to hamburger. Mix well and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- 4Place bottom of buns on a foil lined (optional) cookie sheet. Foil makes for easier clean up.
- 5Add a scoop of chilli mix to each bun.
- 6Place cheese on sandwiches of those who want cheese and then place top bun on the sandwiches. (For those who like extra cheese, like me, I use a slice on bottom and top.
- 7Place in oven for about 10 minutes.