Chilli Willies a.k.a. Gut Busters
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 can(s)hormel chilli with or without beans
How to Make Chilli Willies a.k.a. Gut Busters
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook and drain hamburger.
- Add chilli to hamburger. Mix well and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Place bottom of buns on a foil lined (optional) cookie sheet. Foil makes for easier clean up.
- Add a scoop of chilli mix to each bun.
- Place cheese on sandwiches of those who want cheese and then place top bun on the sandwiches. (For those who like extra cheese, like me, I use a slice on bottom and top.
- Place in oven for about 10 minutes.