Burrito shop Brisket and Meat & Potato burritos
- brisket, see note below
- granulated garlic, granulated onion, black pepper, cumin, tatonka dust
- fresh flour tortillas
- cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 lb
- ground beef
- red potatoes
- grated cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- ea. granulated garlic, black pepper, salt, cumin
- 1/4 Tbsp
- granulated onion
BRISKET FOR BURRITOS
MEAT & POTATO BURRITOS
How to Make Burrito shop Brisket and Meat & Potato burritos
- 1I trimmed most the fat off the brisket and cut off the point to grind for burgers. Then lightly sprinkled cumin, generously sprinkled granulated garlic, onion, black pepper and Tatonka Dust on both side. Then wrapped it three times in foil and sealed. I placed it in my elec. roaster at 225º overnight.
- 5MEAT & POTATO BURRITO: I dice up the potatoes fairly small and begin cooking them in a skillet with a small amount of oil on med heat with lid on. At the same time I begin cooking and crumbling up the ground beef in another skillet. Once ground beef is mostly brown I add the potatoes to the beef and continue cooking over med heat with lid on until potatoes are tender and meat is done.
- 6Then place on flour tortilla with cheese and salsa.