Italian Lemon Cake Coffee Creamer
This is a sure way to impress house guests!
Don't forget, DO NOT use real lemon or lemon juice in this recipe. You will curdle the milk and end up with curds and whey.
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1 c
- whole milk
- 2 Tbsp
- cream cheese
- 1/2 Tbsp
- lemon extract or a tbsp of lemon liqueur
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- dark brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp
- amaretto liqueur or pistachio extract (optional)
How to Make Italian Lemon Cake Coffee Creamer
- 1Place all ingredients in a saucepan on medium heat. Whisk thoroughly for an even liquid, for about 5 minutes.
- 2Lower heat to low and cover, cooking for 20-30 minutes.
- 3Strain through a sieve lined with cheesecloth and pour into a ceramic creamer.
- 4Can be used immediately in your favorite hot beverage. Chill first for use in cold beverage. Store in refrigerator.