Gwenn's Noodle Custard Pudding
Each batch makes 2 - 8x8 pans, or when doubled, makes 2 - 9x12 pans. It freezes well!
8 ozbag of wide or broad egg noodles
8 ozsour cream, lowfat
1/2 cnatural apple sauce
2 ccottage cheese, lowfat
1 pkginstant sugar-free vanilla pudding
3eggs, beaten **
·cinnamon or brown sugar
How to Make Gwenn's Noodle Custard Pudding
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Mix remaining ingredients, except for cinnamon/brown sugar.
- Add cooked noodles to wet mixture. Blend well.
- Pour in pan sprayed with Pam or any other spray. (Makes enough for 2 - 8x8 pans, or 2 - 9x12 pans if recipe is doubled)
- Top with brown sugar or cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 about an hour or until brown and not wet.
- ** If doubling the recipe, use 1 less egg.