Gwenn's Noodle Custard Pudding
Each batch makes 2 - 8x8 pans, or when doubled, makes 2 - 9x12 pans. It freezes well!
- 8 oz
- bag of wide or broad egg noodles
- 8 oz
- sour cream, lowfat
- 1/2 c
- natural apple sauce
- 2 c
- cottage cheese, lowfat
- 1 c
- 1 pkg
- instant sugar-free vanilla pudding
- eggs, beaten **
- cinnamon or brown sugar
How to Make Gwenn's Noodle Custard Pudding
- 1Cook noodles and drain.
- 2Mix remaining ingredients, except for cinnamon/brown sugar.
- 3Add cooked noodles to wet mixture. Blend well.
- 4Pour in pan sprayed with Pam or any other spray. (Makes enough for 2 - 8x8 pans, or 2 - 9x12 pans if recipe is doubled)
- 5Top with brown sugar or cinnamon.
- 6Bake at 350 about an hour or until brown and not wet.
- 7** If doubling the recipe, use 1 less egg.