Light and Refreshing Strawberry Jello Pie
You can also substitute the strawberry jello with lime and the strawberry yogurt with key lime! Or any other flavor combos you can come up with!
Also great served frozen!! Or as a mousse instead of in a pie shell.
16" reduced fat graham cracker pie shell
1.3oz pkg sugar free strawberry jello (or half of a .6oz pkg)
1/4 cboiling water
26-8oz containers fat free or light strawberry yogurt
18oz container free cool whip
How to Make Light and Refreshing Strawberry Jello Pie
- Dissolve the jello in 1/4 cup boiling water.
- With a wire whisk, stir in yogurt, one at a time.
- Gently fold in cool whip until completely incorporated.
- Pour mixture in pre-made pie shell.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours. Preferably overnight.
- Top with more cool whip and/or fresh strawberries! YUM!!