Light and Refreshing Strawberry Jello Pie
You can also substitute the strawberry jello with lime and the strawberry yogurt with key lime! Or any other flavor combos you can come up with!
Also great served frozen!! Or as a mousse instead of in a pie shell.
- 6" reduced fat graham cracker pie shell
- .3oz pkg sugar free strawberry jello (or half of a .6oz pkg)
- 1/4 c
- boiling water
- 6-8oz containers fat free or light strawberry yogurt
- 8oz container free cool whip
How to Make Light and Refreshing Strawberry Jello Pie
- 1Dissolve the jello in 1/4 cup boiling water.
- 2With a wire whisk, stir in yogurt, one at a time.
- 3Gently fold in cool whip until completely incorporated.
- 4Pour mixture in pre-made pie shell.
- 5Refrigerate at least 4 hours. Preferably overnight.
- 6Top with more cool whip and/or fresh strawberries! YUM!!