Strawberry Cheesecake Icebox Cake
How to Make Strawberry Cheesecake Icebox Cake
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, pudding mix and 1/2 cup of milk. Beat on low until a thin, batter-like consistency is formed.
- Add another 1/2 cup of milk and powdered sugar to the bowl and beat on low until combined.
- Spoon in 2 cups of non-dairy whipped topping. Beat on low until fully incorporated.
- Spoon a very thin layer of the cheesecake filling onto the bottom of baking dish.
- Top thin layer with graham crackers covering the bottom of the dish completely. Break crackers up as necessary to fit the dish.
- poon in half of cheesecake filling over graham crackers.
Then, spoon half of strawberry pie filling on top of that.
- Top with one last layer of graham crackers.
Cover the last layer of graham crackers with the remaining non-dairy whipped topping.
- Sprinkle crushed graham crackers, fresh strawberries or both over top to garnish.
Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.