Easiest Cheesecake Bars
2bars cream cheese, room temperature
1 tspvanilla or to taste
1 can(s)pie filling, optional
2tubes ready made croissant dough
·sugar and cinnamon
How to Make Easiest Cheesecake Bars
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together until creamy and well blended.
- Unroll first box of croissant dough and place in the bottom of a 9x13 glass baking dish, pinching together seams and stretching to cover entire bottom.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of croissant dough. If desired, spread pie filling on top of cream cheese.
- Unroll second tube of croissant dough and place on top, pinching seams and stretching to cover entire top.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Bake for approximately 30 minutes (keep an eye on it after 20 minutes) until browned on top.
- Remove from oven and immediately pour melted butter over the top, tilting the pan to that butter covers the top and runs down the sides.
- Let cool approximately 30 minutes before serving. Can be served warm or cold. Can be made up to 24 hours ahead and kept in the fridge covered with plastic wrap until ready to bake.