Easiest Cheesecake Bars
How to Make Easiest Cheesecake Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together until creamy and well blended.
- 3Unroll first box of croissant dough and place in the bottom of a 9x13 glass baking dish, pinching together seams and stretching to cover entire bottom.
- 4Spread cream cheese mixture on top of croissant dough. If desired, spread pie filling on top of cream cheese.
- 5Unroll second tube of croissant dough and place on top, pinching seams and stretching to cover entire top.
- 6Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Bake for approximately 30 minutes (keep an eye on it after 20 minutes) until browned on top.
- 7Remove from oven and immediately pour melted butter over the top, tilting the pan to that butter covers the top and runs down the sides.
- 8Let cool approximately 30 minutes before serving. Can be served warm or cold. Can be made up to 24 hours ahead and kept in the fridge covered with plastic wrap until ready to bake.