How to Make Blackberry Cobbler
- 1If your blackberries are frozen let them thaw. Lay blackberries in a larg bowl or pan. Sprinkle sugar evenly across them. Every 5 minutes rotate blackberries until they make a syrup around them. Fold in apple sauce, be gentle or the blackberries will fall apart.
- 2Preheat oven to 350. Place stick of butter in the bottom of a 9x13 in pan then place in the oven to melt the butter in the bottom of the pan.
- 3In a medium mixing bowl, add bisquick, 2 cups of sugar and orange peel zest. Slowly add milk while beating with a whisk. Add more or less milk if needed, batter should be the consistancy of pancake batter.
- 4Pour half of your batter into the bottom of the pan. Lay blackberries over batter spreading evenly. Pour the rest of your batter over the blackberries covering evenly.
- 5Bake for 1 hour or until golden brown on top and edges. Serve with french vanilla ice cream.