No Churn Coffee Ice Cream
Everyone in my family loved this ice cream! I plan on making it again with a little something special next time, so stay tuned!
- 1/2 c
- strong brewed coffee, cold
- 14 oz
- sweetened condensed milk
- 2 c
- heavy cream
How to Make No Churn Coffee Ice Cream
- 1Combine the condensed milk and coffee in a small bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- 2Add the heavy cream to a large bowl. Using an electric mixer set to medium speed, beat until stiff peaks form.
- 3Turn the speed to low and slowly pour in the condensed milk and coffee mixture. Turn the speed back up to medium and beat until thickened.
- 4Transfer to a freezer safe container and freeze for at least 6 hours.