Low-fat Strawberry Mousse
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 c
- strawberries, fresh
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- egg whites
- 30 g
- gelatin, unflavored
How to Make Low-fat Strawberry Mousse
- 1Combine sugar and water and microwave 5 minutes in high. Let it sit.
- 2In large bowl whip egg whites until firm, pour the sugar and keep mixing until almost cold.
- 3Blend the strawberries (no water) and add to egg whites, mixing well.
- 4Mix the gelatin with 3 T. of water and microwave until solved (30 seconds in high). Pour into the strawberry mixture and mix well.
- 5Pour in silicone mold and refrigerate until firm (4 hours).
You can serve it with strawberry coulis or chocolate sauce.