Low-fat Strawberry Mousse
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 cstrawberries, fresh
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
30 ggelatin, unflavored
How to Make Low-fat Strawberry Mousse
- Combine sugar and water and microwave 5 minutes in high. Let it sit.
- In large bowl whip egg whites until firm, pour the sugar and keep mixing until almost cold.
- Blend the strawberries (no water) and add to egg whites, mixing well.
- Mix the gelatin with 3 T. of water and microwave until solved (30 seconds in high). Pour into the strawberry mixture and mix well.
- Pour in silicone mold and refrigerate until firm (4 hours).
You can serve it with strawberry coulis or chocolate sauce.