Grandma's Baked Cinnamon Apples
This a a very easy recipe and, don't take long to bake. Once you taste them you'll want to come back for more: I always did.
- 4 large red apples cord (not peeled)
- 1 stick of butter (softend devide into 4 = parts)
- 8tbs sugar (seprate into 2tbs parts=4)
- 2tps cinnamon (seperate into 1/2tps parts=4)
How to Make Grandma's Baked Cinnamon Apples
- 1Core apples leave peel on the apple, place in pie pan or small cake pan.
- 2Take one part butter, one part sugar, and one part cinnamon and roll together making plug size for cored apple.
- 3Place plug into apple and bake in 350 degree pre-heated oven for 25 t0 30 min/s peeling should look cracked and a little darker red, may serve as is, with Ice cream, or float in a dish of heavy cream.