Busy Day Cobbler
How did it lose it's mom? I found out that when this site was new some recipes were added that did not have an owner associated with them.
Sounds like a yummy recipe. I found a pic for it until I make it.
How to Make Busy Day Cobbler
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Drain cherries, saving liquid.
- 3Cream butter and sugar together.
- 4Alternately add in milk and sifted dry ingredients.
- 5Pour into a buttered and floured casserole dish.
- 6Top evenly with cherries.
- 7Sprinkle sugar on top and cover with saved liquid/juice.
- 8Bake 45-50 minutes.
- 9The batter will expand and surround the cherries so they're evenly mixed throughout the cobbler.
- 10The juice will congeal to fruity and pudding-like.
- 11Serve warm topped with cream, milk or ice cream.