★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 stick
- 3/4 c
- 1/2 c
- cinnamon or nutmeg or spice of choice
- 2 pt
How to Make Blackberry Cobbler
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Melt the butter and butter the bottom and sides of baking dish.
- 2Mix dry ingredients and add milk, stir lightly, then add remaining melted butter. Pour into baking pan.
- 3Distribute the fruit over the top of the batter but do not stir. Mix the spice if desired into the remaining 1/2 cup sugar and then sprinkle evenly over the top of the cobbler.
- 4bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Notes: I use nutmeg for blueberry and blackberry cobblers. I like cinnamon with raspberry and give cardamom aa try with strawberry, everyone will wonder what that flavor is.