★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 tspbaking powder
·cinnamon or nutmeg or spice of choice
How to Make Blackberry Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350. Melt the butter and butter the bottom and sides of baking dish.
- Mix dry ingredients and add milk, stir lightly, then add remaining melted butter. Pour into baking pan.
- Distribute the fruit over the top of the batter but do not stir. Mix the spice if desired into the remaining 1/2 cup sugar and then sprinkle evenly over the top of the cobbler.
- bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Notes: I use nutmeg for blueberry and blackberry cobblers. I like cinnamon with raspberry and give cardamom aa try with strawberry, everyone will wonder what that flavor is.