Trifle Chocolate Cup.
- 1 can(s)
- kiwi fruit
- slieve of trifle sponge or make your own
- 8 g packets of strawberry jelly crystals ( which makes 600 ml of water for jelly that's inclueds the juices of the strawberries out of the can)
- large bar of really good milk chocolate 300g (if you are making 10 cups)
- silicone muffin cases.
- microwave safe small bowl
- pastry brush
- patty tray so handy for the fridge
- 2 c
- fresh whipping cream
- some chocolate sprinkles
FOR THE STRAWBERRY TRIFLE
FOR THE CHOCOLATE CUPS
FOR DECORATION ON TOP
How to Make Trifle Chocolate Cup.
- 4In a bowl break off a small amount of chocolate at a time. Melt it in the microwave until smooth.
With the pastry brush dip it into the chocolate and paint with the chocolate the in side of the silicone case evenly . place all the painted cases on to a patty tray , and place in the fridge for 1/2 an hour until the chocolate hardens . Once chocolate has set , you need to paint a second coat of chocolate on to the cups evenly . Then place back into the fridge to set again , what you are looking for is not too thin of a chocolate cup or you don't want the cup to be too thick neither . It needs to be strong enough to work with to remove from the silicone case with out breaking , yet easily for your dessert spoon to break through ..
- 6Just be fore serving , with a electric hand held mixer . Whip up the fresh cream , you want a thick consistency.
on a pate place a chocolate cup and fill with the strawberry trifle, and top it of with a dollop of fresh cream . Just to decorate sprinkle over the cream a small amount of chocolate sprinkles..
This dessert I created for my wonderful mum..x