Raspberry Shortbread with a White Chocolate Drizzl
How to Make Raspberry Shortbread with a White Chocolate Drizzl
- cream butter and sugar together until fluffy (about 3 minutes.
add vanilla and nutmeg
- slowly add flour (1/2 cup at a time) until soft dough forms
- roll into 1 inch balls and then press down with thumb to make a "well" in the middle of cookie dough
- with a small spoon, drop in raspberry jam into indentation in the center of the cookie
- bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes cool on rack
- take 4 oz bar of white chocolate and pulverize into dust in food processor or chop finely
place in a sturdy Ziploc freezer bag and microwave for 10 second at a time until melted. Cut a small snip in the corner of the bag and drizzle melted white chocolate over cookie.
- Once white chocolate has hardened cookies can be eaten or frozen for a few weeks in an airtight container.