The World's Best Brownie Recipe
- 4 large
- containers ((400g) each pc chocolate hazelnut or pc chocolate almond spread
- 2 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 c
- pc the decadent semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 c
- chopped pecans or your favorite nut
- 1/2 c
- melted butter
- 2/3 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 pinch
How to Make The World's Best Brownie Recipe
- 1In a medium bowl, beat the eggs until light and frothy. Blend in the chocolate spread, butter and vanilla.
In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Add to chocolate mixture and mix well.
Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- 2Spread in a buttered 13×9 inch baking dish and bake in a 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes.
( I find 35 minutes works best). The Brownies should appear slightly underbaked in the centre. Let them cool completely.
For the best flavour and texture refrigerate overnight. Cut into squares and ENJOY!!