- 14 oz. baking chocolate squares
- 2 sticks of butter (unsalted) & 1/4 cup veg. oil
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 tea. salt
- 1 tea. good vanilla
- 1 & 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 16 oz. simi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups of walnuts 1 cup in recipe and 1 cup on top
How to Make Colongo's Brownies
- 1in a med. sauce pan melt butter,chocolate (not Choc. chips) and sugar together then pull off heat, let cool just a little, use electric mixer on med., then work in eggs and all others ingredients except choc. chips. mix well. NOW fold in choc. chips. and 1 cup of chopped walnuts. Pour in a well oiled pan 8x11 in.or close in size. Spread batter evenly and spread other cup of walnuts evenly on top and press a little into batter with spoon.
- 2Bake 30 mins @ 350 F It will have a shiney crusty top, YUMMY!!