Easter Egg Treats
1 photo of Easter Egg Treats Recipe
butter or margarine
cannd frosting or decorating gel
12 plastic snap apart 3x2 easter eggs
How to Make Easter Egg Treats
11. Clean, then coat inside of plastic eggs with cooking spray, set aside.
2. In large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until well coated. Remove from heat.
3. Add Kellogg's Rice Krispie's cereal, stir until well coated.
4. Using greased hands, firmly press 1/4 cup of Rice Krispies mixture into both halves of each plastic egg. Use fingers to make hollow center in each half.
5. Remove from mold. Place on wax paper. Cool slightly. Place about 6 M&M's candies in one half of each egg. Gently press two halves of each egg together until they stick. Cool completely.
6. Decorate with frosting and additional M&M's candies (if desired).
Printable Recipe Card
About Easter Egg Treats
, #M M's