Chocolate Dipped Soynut Butter Treats
The paraffin wax helps harden the coating and give a shiny finish.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 ccrunchy soynut butter
2 stickbutter, unsalted
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 cchopped pecans (optional)
3 cconfectioners' sugar
12 ozpure semi sweet chocolate chips
1/3 cparaffin wax
How to Make Chocolate Dipped Soynut Butter Treats
- In a large mixing bowl, sift confectioner's sugar. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan melt butter and soynut butter over medium heat. Do not boil.
- Add vanilla and mix.
- Add chopped pecans at this point if desired. Pour contents of sauce pan into the confectioner's sugar and beat with electric mixer until smooth.
- Using a teaspoon or small scoop, shape balls and place on a parchment lined tray. Chill 15-30 minutes. Hint--if you do not have the time to dip the shaped balls, they can be refigerated for 24-48 hours, tightly covered or frozen in an air tight container until you have time to chocolate coat the balls.
- To dip: Using a double boiler melt wax and add chocolate and allow to melt. Do not let the water splash in the chocolate as this can cause the chocolate to sieze.
- Using a tooth pick or dipping fork, dip one or two balls at a time in the coating. Shake off extra coating and place on a parchment or waxed paper lined baking sheet or tray. Chill until coating is set.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer in an air tight container.