★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxswiss chocolate cake mix
3/4 cvegetable oil
1 1/2 cmilk
1 boxinstant vanilla pudding mix
8 ozcream cheese
2 1/2 cconfectioner's sugar
12 ozkool whip
1hershey candy bar (plain)
How to Make Swiss Chocolate Cake
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Grease 3 round cake pans.
3. Combine cake mix, oil, milk, pudding, and eggs.
4. Mix thoroughly and pour evenly into three cake
5. Bake app. 25-30 minutes and let cool.
l. Combine softened cream cheese and confectioner
2. Add Kool whip and grated hershey bar.
3. Reserve enough candy to put on top of cake.
- Note: This makes plenty of frosting so don't be skimpy
between layers. Grate remaining Hershey on
top of cake.
Keep refrigerated. Also freezes well.