Super Simple Chocolate Cherry "Cobbler"
There are sooo many ways to use this recipe - too many flavor combos to name! This chocolate cherry version got rave reviews, and was said to be better than the original (the original being a "peach cobbler" version.)
- 1 large
- can cherry pie filling
- 1 box
- cake mix, german chocolate
- 8-10 Tbsp
- butter or margaringe, softened
How to Make Super Simple Chocolate Cherry "Cobbler"
- 1Spread cherry filling in bottom of baking dish. Include ALL juices!!
- 2Sprinkle entire box of cake mix evenly over cherry filling.
- 3Spot with 8-10 table spoons of butter or margarine - you want the melted butter to cover the top almost completely.
- 4Bake at 350 for 55 minutes. Serve hot with chocolate ice cream, or let cool and top with whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate syrup.