Easy Mocha Cream Cheese Brownies
I would love any feed back or suggestions on this recipe!
- 1 box
- your favorite chocolate brownie mix
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- instant coffee powder
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature or softened
- 1/4 c
- 3 Tbsp
CREAM CHEESE FILLING
How to Make Easy Mocha Cream Cheese Brownies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2Prepare brownie mix to the box instructions. Generally adding vegetable oil, eggs, and water.
To the brownie mix you are also going to add the instant coffee mix to the batter and mix well. (The instant coffee you can add more or less of depending on your taste for coffee flavor.)
- 3Cream together the cream cheese, egg, vanilla and sugar.
- 4Pour the brownie mix into a 9 x 13 non stick pan.
Dollop the cream cheese mixture into the brownie mix in about 6 to 8 areas. Swirl gently with a spoon or knife.
- 5Bake for approx 35 minutes or till done. Baking time may very depending on how your family likes their brownies!