To find recipes for them please use google I use premade and just wanted to share how to make
This is just a mini one I made real quick so its in a mug not a vase lol
- 1-2 can(s)
- whipped frosting
- ball of green fondant
- vase or pot
- pre-made/cooled cupcakes
- paper or foam to stick the "stems" in
- kabob or sucker stick depending on the size of your vase or pot
How to Make Cupcake Bouquet
- 1Frost the cupcakes to look like Roses.
- 2Put some decorative paper like you would put in a giftbag around the inside or your vase, put foam or a ball of paper in the bottom to stick your sticks into.
- 3Roll out fondant and cut leaf shapes press a bread knife on the edges to make them look ridged like a rose leaf. Attach the leaves just under the cupcake by pressing them around the stick or with gumpaste or frosting.
- 4Poke a whole in the bottom with a sharp object
Then stick your sticks in the cupcake and then into the vase.
- 5Give to a loved one for a wonderful gift :)
I used coloring to color my cupcakes hot pink :)
And you can do any color cupcakes or frosting :)