Mexican Omelet With A Twist
You also can add bell pepper if desired.
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 jar(s)
- 1/2 c
- cooked ham, cubed
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- onion, diced
- garlic powder
How to Make Mexican Omelet With A Twist
- 1In a small pan, sautee mushrooms, onions and ham in butter and garlic powder.
- 2Mix eggs together with a dash of milk
- 3In frying pan add the eggs and cook over medium heat until eggs are cooked
- 4Add the mixture from the small pan to the center of the eggs, add cheese, pepper to taste and fold.
- 5Add salsa to the top and eat.