Mexican Omelet With A Twist
You also can add bell pepper if desired.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 ccooked ham, cubed
·cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Mexican Omelet With A Twist
- In a small pan, sautee mushrooms, onions and ham in butter and garlic powder.
- Mix eggs together with a dash of milk
- In frying pan add the eggs and cook over medium heat until eggs are cooked
- Add the mixture from the small pan to the center of the eggs, add cheese, pepper to taste and fold.
- Add salsa to the top and eat.