How to Make Stzuddla Brod
- 1Note: Adding the ham and red pepper are optional.
- 2Melt the butter in a small skillet, on medium-low.
- 3Add the bread and toss to coat in the butter until lightly browned.
Note: if you are adding the red pepper and ham, do it at this point.
- 4Add the egg and continue to toss until the bread (and other ingredients) are well coated.
- 5Cook until the egg is done.
- 6Immediately put onto a plate.
**This makes one serving or you can divide it up and serve two people.