Individual Breakfast Quiche
How to Make Individual Breakfast Quiche
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a frying pan, brown sausage, onion and garlic together. Let cool in a bowl lined with paper towels to soak up grease.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk eggs with milk and curry powder. Add shredded cheese and stir.
- Once meat mixture is cooled to at least room temperature stir into egg mixture.
- Spray small ramekin baking dishes with olive oil cooking spray. Spoon egg and sausage mixture evenly between the ramekins until 3/4 full. Grind fresh pepper on top of each. Place all ramekins on a cooking sheet and place in the oven for 30 to 45 minutes or until toothpick stuck in the center comes out clean.