Hoplite soldier sesame bread
How to Make Hoplite soldier sesame bread
- 1Dissolve the yeast in the milk and set aside
- 2Mix the flours with the salt, then add the eggs, olive oil, milk, and half of the honey.
- 3Knead until soft and elastic, slowly adding half the sesame seeds
- 4Cover and place in a warm place for an hour to rise. After the hour, form the dough into a log and slice into buns. Place the buns on a pan and allow to re-rise for 30 minutes.
- 5Press your thumb into the middle of each bun and paint the buns with the remaining honey. Sprinkle with the remaining sesame seeds and bake for 40 min at 350 degrees.