1 pkgof 2 naan breads (8.8 oz)
1/3 cbrown sugar
1/3 cgranulated sugar
1 Tbspsoftened butter or margarine
1/3 cfinely chopped pecans
3 Tbspmelted butter or margarine
1/4 cpowdered sugar
How to Make CinnaNaan Rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Moisten naan with a tiny amount of water and warm in microwave ten seconds to soften slightly.
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, granulated sugar and cinnamon. Cut in the softened butter or margarine until crumbly.
- Place the naans flat side up on a work surface. Sprinkle with half of the cinnamon sugar mixture. Sprinkle with most of the nuts, saving just a few to sprinkle in bottoms of muffin cups.
- Carefully roll up each naan and cut into three pieces or rolls. ( about three turns, do not worry if it cracks a little.)
- Spray a large 6count muffin tin with cooking spray. Sprinkle equal amounts of the remaining sugar mixture and pecans in each cup bottom. Place one cinna naan roll in each cup over the sugar and nuts.
- Drizzle each roll with a little melted butter.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes, untilslightly golden on top.
- Remove and let rest for 5 minutes, then scoopeach roll out, bottom sides up so the gooey stuff is on top.
- Mix the powdered sugar and vanilla in a small bowl and drizzle the rolls with the icing if desired.