1 lbfrozen bread dough, thawed
1/2 ccandied fruit mix
1/2 cchopped walnuts
1 cpowdered sugar
How to Make CHRISTMAS BREAD
- On a lightly floured board, pull dough out until it is 12 inches long.
- Knead in the fruit, mincemeat, and the nuts into dough.
- With a sharp knife cut dough into 3 ropes, 12 inches long.
- Press the dough together on one end and braid on a greased cookie sheet.
- Let rise in a warm place until doubled in bulk, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes
- Combine the sugar, milk, cardamom, and cinnamon. Spread this glaze over bread. SERVE WARM.