French Vanilla Orange Bread
How to Make French Vanilla Orange Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease two small loaf pans.
- Chop orange in half and take out the core leaving the peel on. Blend in a blender or food processor.
- Mix together in a bowl the eggs, sugar, butter, and orange that you liquefied. In another bowl sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, dash of salt.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir in the French vanilla creamer and the nuts. Mix well and put into pans.
- Pour the mix into the bread pans and bake for 45 to 50 minutes. Check with a toothpick to be sure bread is done. Let set until it is cool and remove from pans.
- If you like you can take a tablespoon of orange juice or the French vanilla creamer and mix with powdered sugar and glaze.