red lobster biscuits the easy way
How to Make red lobster biscuits the easy way
- preheat oven to 350 deg add your cast iron pan and let it heat up with the oven
- melt 8 tablespoons of butter add spices that are included in the box mix use both packets stir, set on stove to keep warm.
- add both bags of biscuit mixes to a large bowl add chopped green onions mix well, add cheese mix well.
- when oven comes to temperature add the water to the dry mix and stir do not over stir at this point. remove pan toss in one tablespoon or less to the pan and coat the pan as much as possible.
- this part is just a tad tricky, the mix is very thick so dump it in and quickly pad it down so it is even as possible but don't take all day you want to pan to stay hot. mine was not completely even and it was fine.
- I cooked mine for about 35 minutes checked it in the middle with a knife it came out clean, once out of the oven I poured all the butter herb mixture all over the top. I did try and avoid the outer most edge much as possible just so it would stay crunchy but a lot spilled over and it was fine.