Easy Homemade Biscuits
This recipe makes one dozen, medium sized biscuits and can be increased for the number of biscuits needed.
How to Make Easy Homemade Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Grease a baking pan.
- Sift flour into mixing bowl. Add whipping cream and mix with fork until well blended.
- Turn mixture onto floured surface and coat well. Coat hands with flour to prevent dough from sticking while rolling into shape. Pinch off dough mixture to the size biscuits you want, I use a ball size that fits into the palm of my hand. Roll dough in a circular motion and flatten with hand. Place onto baking pan. Continue until all dough is used.
*You may also roll the dough out and cut with a biscuit cutter for even size.
- Place in oven and bake until bottoms are lightly brown then turn oven to broil. You MUST watch them closely at this point until tops are the brown color you want them, they will burn quickly. Remove from oven.
- While biscuits are still hot, brush melted butter on top for added flavor.