2 Tbsponion, minced
2 Tbspcilantro, chopped
1serrano chile, seeded and minced
1/4 tspgarlic powder
·squeeze fresh lime juice
2 Tbsptomato, seeded and diced
How to Make Chita's Guacamole
- Guacamole should be freeform, the only requirements are the basic ingredients shown.
- Cut avocado in half, remove and save the pit, and scoop the flesh into a work bowl.
- Add the amount of onions, cilantro, garlic powder and chile that suits you. Remember you can always add more, but you can't take away. Of course, you can always add another avocado, LOL.
- Squeeze some lime juice over the avocado and stir/mash to combine all. Add salt to taste. If using optional tomato, add it now. As well as mayonnaise to taste (not too much!). When all is as you like it, add the avocado pit and bury it in the avocado.
- If not serving right away, cover with plastic wrap directly on the surface. Serve with good tortilla chips or in tacos or as a side with other mexican food. Make a double batch because this will be gone quickly