Aunt Mim's Pickled Polish Sausage
How to Make Aunt Mim's Pickled Polish Sausage
- 1Cut the kielbasa into chuncks (appetizer sized) and add to a clean mason jar (use a big one)
- 2Add in whole garlic cloves. (we love garlic so we use a lot of them and they can be eaten as well later) Use how ever many you would like to suit your taste.
- 3Add in 4 or 5 bay leaves and a few pinches of crushed red pepper flakes (again, to suit your taste)
- 4Fill the mason jar abour 3/4 full with the vinegar. Then fill the remaining 1/4 of the jar with water.
- 5Put the lid on and shake to blend. Keep refrigerated (they don't seem to last too long in our fridge but they are good for a couple weeks at least)