Beef-filled ripe Plantains/Canoas
How to Make Beef-filled ripe Plantains/Canoas
- 1Cook ground beef, season to taste.
- 3Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. While the oven preheats fry the plantains in enough oil to cover them. Be careful while handling so that plantains do not break.
- 5Slit each plantain lengthwise, about an inch from each end, half as deep as the plantain's circumference.
- 6Place about two tablespoonfuls of the filling inside the slit in each plantain.
- 7Place the plantains side by side in an ovenproof dish. Spread the shredded cheddar or mozarella cheese over the filling.
Bake in the oven for around ten minutes.
Recipe from: www.elcolmadito.com