Very Easy Cream of Spinach Soup
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 pkg
- (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, drained
- 2 can(s)
- (10 ounces each) cream of mushroom soup, concentrated
- 1 c
- half and half
- 1 c
- (14 ounces) chicken broth
- 4-6 slice
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
- salt and pepper to taste
- croutons or fresh parsley
1Place spinach, mushroom soup, and half and half in blender. You may need to work with half of this mixture at a time if blender is not big enough to accomodate all at once.
Puree in blender until smooth.
2Place pureed mixture in saucepan with remaining ingredients (except, of course, garnish), bring to a simmer, reduce heat to low, and cook for about 20 minutes to blend all flavors.
3Garnish is optional but crunchy croutons are nice.