Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Recipe My Way
- 1 lb
- mild italian sausage
- 5 can(s)
- chicken stock (13.75 ounce ea)
- potatoes, cut into 6 pieces each
- 1 c
- bag fresh spinach chopped
2. Pour the chicken broth into the pot bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Add potatoes and boil until fork tender, about 20 minute. When potatoes are done take a potato masher and gently mash the potatoes to little pieces)
4. Reduce heat to medium and stir in heavy cream, spinach and cooked sausage.
5. Heat through.