Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Recipe My Way
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- mild italian sausage
- 5 can(s)
- chicken stock (13.75 ounce ea)
- potatoes, cut into 6 pieces each
- 1 c
- bag fresh spinach chopped
11. Cook sausage over medium high heat until sausage is crumbly and no longer pink, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Pour the chicken broth into the pot bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Add potatoes and boil until fork tender, about 20 minute. When potatoes are done take a potato masher and gently mash the potatoes to little pieces)
4. Reduce heat to medium and stir in heavy cream, spinach and cooked sausage.
5. Heat through.