got pic from Facebook
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 30oz. bag of frozen diced hash browns
- 1 32 oz box of chicken broth
- 1 can of cream of celary soup (10 oz)
- 1 pkg. cream cheese (8 oz)
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small onion
- bacon bits
1Put the potatoes,onion,chicken broth, cream of celery soup and ham in the crock-pot. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
2Cook on low for 6-8 hours or until potatoes are tender.
31 before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes. Place the cubes in the crock pot.
4Once the cream cheese is completely mixed in, it's ready to serve.
5Top with cheddar cheese and some additional bacon bits.