Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 cups organic beef broth
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) petite tomatoes or italian stewed tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup of sweet onion, chopped
- 2 cups frozen asian style vegetables, or any kind
- 1 cup of ditalini pasta (or any kind of small pasta)
- 10-15 small meatballs, cooked…homemade or frozen
- freshly shredded parmesan cheese, optional
1In a large stock pot, stir together the broth, tomatoes, onions, and Italian seasoning; bring to a boil.
2Add the pasta, meatballs, and frozen vegetables. Return heat to a boil. When the soup begins to boil, reduce the heat to low. Simmer the soup covered for about 10 minutes, or until pasta and vegetables are tender.
3Add the soup to bowls. Add the shredded cheese, if you choose too. (this soup goes great with a side of some garlic toast)