Caldo de papa ( Potatoe soup) just like daddys!__Bebita
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 l
- 5 medium
- potatoes peeled and cubed medium size
- poblano chiles roasted and cut into strips
- 1 small
- onion sliced
- 1 medium
- tomatoe (optional) cut in quarters
- 3 clove
- garlic chopped or minced garlic
- 1 can(s)
- evaporated mil (del clavel)
- panela cheese -queso panela, ( queso fresco) you can use up to 3 pounds..you put as much cheese for your taste.
- 2 pinch
- of oregano (its a must) brak with palms of hands or fingers to get flavor out..
- 1 Tbsp
- chicken bouillon (to taste)
- salt and pepper to taste
The reason it takes 25 minutes for preparation is mainley for the chiles that need to be roasted and cleaned! Make sure to take seeds out.