Thai Curry Noodle Soup!
We have a wonderful Thai Restaurant here in Hattiesburg. We meet there (a bunch of ladies :-)) every Friday for 'Lunch Bunch'! I have come to LOVE Thai food. This soup is fast, easy and oh, so tasty!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 - 14 oz. can lite coconut milk
- 1/2 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tbsp. asian chili paste
- 2 packs ramen noodles ( without seas. packs)
- 3/4 lbs. raw shrimp, shelled
- sliced green onions, cilantro and lime wedge for garnish.
1Combine first 4 ingredients in a med. sized pot and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to simmer.
Add noodles and shrimp.
cook about 4 minutes until shrimp turn pink.
2Serve garnished with onions, cilantro and a squeeze of lime. Enjoy