Lauri's Crawfish & Shrimp Chowder
Schelley Brown Francis
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- chopped white onion
- 1 can(s)
- garlic salt, to taste
- bags frozen crawfish tails or one shrimp and one crawfish
- tony's chachere's, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 can(s)
- baked potato with chives soup
- 1 large
- can cream style corn
- 1 pt
- half and half
- 8 oz
- pkg. cream cheese, sliced into chunks
- roll garlic cheese, sliced into chunks
1You will need a large skillet. Saute' chopped onion ( I use a bag of regular frozen onions), and mushrooms in butter. Add garlic salt to taste.
2Add in thawed and rinsed tails & Shrimp. Season with Tony's and pepper.
3Add soup, cream style corn, half and half, cream cheese, and the roll of garlic cheese. Mix and stir all together until heated and blended well.
4Note: This is great for cold days. You can serve over rice with garlic bread. Or just put it in a bread bowl! It also freezes well.