Panera's Cream Cheese Potato Soup
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups peeled and cubed potatoes
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/2 tesapoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, cut unto chunks
1Combine broth, potatoes, onion, and spices.
2Boil on medium heat until potatoes are tender.
3Smash a few of the potatoes to release their starch for thickening.
4Reduce heat to low heat.
5Add cream cheese.
6Heat, stirring frequently, until cheese melts.