Easy Crab Corn Chowder
My sisters and I whip this up in a hurry on a rainy night. It's fast and easy and you have all the ingredients in your cubboard.
Is it the best? No but it is very good ;-)
Some like potatos and red pepper in their chowder, go ahead and add it, but I like my chowder sweet, creamy and corny.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- one whole cube of irish butter salted melt slow
- one huge white onion diced sweat with butter
- 4 celery stalks diced sweat with onions and butter
- 4 cans of cream of corn
- 2 cans of sweet corn kernals
- 4 cans of lump crab meat
- tablespoon of flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- tablespoon of sugar
- two cups of whipping cream
EASY CRAB CORN CHOWDER
1It all cooks in an a 1/2 hour to 1 hour and tastes even better the next day. It all mixes together just remember to sweat the onions and celery first slow.
2I serve this with garlic bread or those huge footlong soft dinner bread rolls with butter