Easy Crab Corn Chowder
My sisters and I whip this up in a hurry on a rainy night. It's fast and easy and you have all the ingredients in your cubboard.
Is it the best? No but it is very good ;-)
Some like potatos and red pepper in their chowder, go ahead and add it, but I like my chowder sweet, creamy and corny.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- one whole cube of irish butter salted melt slow
- one huge white onion diced sweat with butter
- 4 celery stalks diced sweat with onions and butter
- 4 cans of cream of corn
- 2 cans of sweet corn kernals
- 4 cans of lump crab meat
- tablespoon of flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- tablespoon of sugar
- two cups of whipping cream
EASY CRAB CORN CHOWDER