Featured Pinch Tips Video
This tamale dip is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Your family and friends will think you worked for hours, but this dip is a cinch to throw together. It's a little spicy, cheesy, and full of Mexican flavor. The big chunks of tamales are so yummy with the corn chips. This is a hearty dip that's great for game day, movie night or a nice appetizer for your next taco night.
- 2 can(s)
- tamales, coarsely chopped, 15 oz each
- 1 medium
- can plain chili without beans, 19 oz.
- green onions, sauteed in butter
- 1 can(s)
- Ro-tel tomatoes
- 1 lb
- sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tsp
- garlic, to taste
- 1 Tbsp
- Worcestershire sauce, to taste