Mexican Chicken Soup
- 1 1/2 gal
- depends on size of pot you are using
- 6 large
- chicken thighs with skin left on
- 4 to 6 medium
- potatoes peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 medium
- yellow onions peeled and diced
- 6 to 8 small
- serano chili's
- 6 to 8 medium
- jalapeno peppers (yellow and green)
- 4 or 5 scoop(s)
- large scoops of powdered chicken boullion
- 1 medium
- cabbage head cut into quarters
- 4 slice
- carrots, cubed
- 1 c
- uncooked long grain rice
- corn tortillas
MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER SOUP
While this is boiling clean and chop up your vegetables. These can vary depending on how much you want to make.
Add the uncooked rice about 10 minutes before adding the cabbage.
I don't put the cabbage in until just before it is ready to eat as my hubby like his cabbage with a little crunch to
This will really warm you up.
It also freezes very well so you can make a large batch and have some for future use.