Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup !
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- containers of chicken stock ( it doesn't matter what size )
- container of chicken broth ( it doesn't matter what size)
- celery stalks , diced into bite size pieces
- bag of small carrots , chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp
- of onion , diced finely
- 3 medium
- sized yellow potatoes , peeled and diced into bite size pieces
- 6 to 8 c
- of water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pkg
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 8 pkg
- chicken bouillon packets lower soduim
- 1 pkg
- of extra wide egg noodles ( u may use any brand you like )
1Season your chicken with salt and pepper and set aside, cut up all your veggies and set aside . in a very large soup pot add your chicken stock , your chicken broth and at least 6 cups of the water . bring to a slight boil . your heat on your stove should be about a med high heat .
2once your broth begins to boil . add your chicken breasts whole and cook them until no longer pink .. remove your cook chicken and set them aside to cool .
3add all your veggies and your 8 packets of chicken bouillon to your broth. while your veggies cook cut up your cooled chicken into chunks . once your veggies are fork tender turn your heat down to a med low heat and add your noodles wait about 5 minutes then add your cut up chicken let your soup simmer away until your noodles are done .. and serve hot ..
4this soup is really good with crackers or some nice crusty bread ... enjoy !