Easy Delish Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 14 3/4 oz
- can of condensed cream of chicken soup
- 10 3/4 oz
- can of condensed cream of mushroom with roasted garlic soup
- 2 lb
- boneless skinless chicken, cut up in small pieces (can use breasts or thighs, whatever you like)
- 1 lb
- pasta of choice (we used spirals)
- 64 oz
- chicken stock
- seasonings to taste: fine ground sea salt, ground black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, minced garlic, dried thyme, dried parsley
1In a large soup pot, bring chicken stock to a boil.
2Add condensed soups and stir until fully dissolved.
3Add chicken pieces and boil for 10-15 minutes.
4Add seasonings to taste. I didn't really measure anything, was just one of those pinch of this and dash of that moments.
5Add pasta, stir and cook until al dente.
6Remove from heat and let sit for a few minutes until broth thickens.