My Beef Stew
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2 lb
- beef stew meat (i used angus)
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 c
- beef broth
- 28oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 2 bag(s)
- 14oz. each birds eye recipe ready (walmart)
- 1 Tbsp
- salt free all purpose seasoning
- 2 small
- bay leaves
- 1 tsp
- garlic, minced
- 1 bag(s)
- 16oz. frozen super sweet white corn
1In a dutch oven add your oil to heat over medium heat. When it is hot add your beef stew meat and cook it until browned nicely. Then add your 2 bags of birds eye vegetable medley to cook with the meat about 10 minutes.
2Then add your beef broth, crushed tomatoes, bag of white corn, seasoning, bay leaves and garlic. Put your lid on and turn your heat down to medium high heat and cook 40 minutes.
3Stir your stew and place lid back on and turn heat down to simmer another 10 minutes. Before serving remove the bay leaves.